December 6, 2011 in Word On The Street
Word On The Street is a compilation of links to active transportation headlines from around the web:
- Low Walkability Earns Tulsa 7th Most Artery-Clogging City in U.S.
- ODOT Hopes Bill Streamlines Road Fund Applications
- Downtown Tulsa Parking Enforcement by Bicycle
- Indy Going on Road Diets, Complete Streets Policy or Not
- Walk, Bike To Work In Salt Lake’s Answer To Suburban Nightmares
- Good Public Spaces Make Neighborhoods Pedestrian Friendly
- The Transportation Planning Rule Every City Should Repeal
- Are Urban Bicyclists Just Elite Snobs?
“The true power of bicycle infrastructure: It’s an implicit message that bikes are real transportation”
- Why Do We Keep Expanding Infrastructure For Cars In Our Cities?
- Is the ‘Diverging Diamond’ Really Bike/Ped Friendly?